STATE ENTERPRISE “SPECIAL
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY BUREAU
OF THE G.S.PISARENKO INSTITUTE FOR PROBLEMS OF STRENGTH
OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE”
(SE “SD&TB IPS NASU”)
2 Timiryazevskaya str.,
Kiev, 01014, Ukraine,
ph./fax +38-044-2850855, 2858481, E-mail:
Testing machine UKM-2200
Main technical data:
- Application- high-temperature strength tests of specimens made of
carbon-carbon (C-C) composite materials.
- Test types - tension, bending
- Test environment - vacuum
- Temperature range - from 20 up to
- maximum test load - 20 kN;
- error of load measurements is ± 0.5%;
- measurement ranges of deflection (extension) of specimen - from 0 up to1 (10)mm;
- error of deflection measurements - less than ± 1 %;
- resolution of the cross head displacement measurements - 5 µm;
- total error of temperature maintenance in the specimen working area is ± 1%.
- High efficiency of high-temperatures tests owing to the use of two- and
multidirectional high-strength carbon-carbon composites in the design of the
and test accessories.
- Obtaining stress-strain curves in the whole working temperature range of
the test machine.
- Measurement of deflection (extension) is carried out directly on a specimen by means
of special measuring devices made of composite materials;
- Performing testing processes in manual or completely PC-controlled modes.
The program CCTESTprovides realization
of tests in an automatic mode and allows to perform the following operations:
- Choosing the test type: tension, three- or four-point bending;
- Setting specified loading parameters;
- Setting and maintaining small initial tension in a specimen during its heating
prior to the realization of tests;
- Measuring, processing, and acquisition of test data;
- Test data retention by means of recording in files and listing of test reports.